Teak Double Extendable Dining Table
The Teak Double Extendable Dining Table is a one-of-a-kind piece from our collaboration with Ethnicraft. The innovative design of this table allows it to adjust from 78.7" to 118.1" in less than a minute using a leaf installed in the table that lifts moves into place via a system of gears.
The fine craftsmanship of this table takes it beyond functional by creating a large-scale statement piece for any room. Constructed of solid teak. Made in Belgium.
Wood swatch available upon request. The Teak Double Extendable Dining Table is a special order item. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery of this item. Once dispatched you will receive tracking, and a delivery appointment once the product reaches a close terminal.
Teak Double Extendable Dining Table dimensions: 78.7" to 118.1" wide x 39.4" deep x 30.3" high; Under table clearance 26.8"; Width between legs 42.5"; Width of leg 4.7"
Teak Double Extendable Dining Table has no specific warranty information.View full product warranties
PRODUCT CAREEthnicraft teak collection comes without a finish, or any kind of protective treatment. The wood is merely polished, allowing the natural oils to rise to the surface. The high density of teak has the advantage that stains stay on the surface and do not penetrate into the wood easily.
For daily care
• For regular dusting, use a dry, non-fluffy cloth
• For cleaning, use a damp – not too wet – sponge or cloth with a mild solution of water and natural soap (no detergent). Frequent cleaning with a natural soap solution will gradually build up a protective layer: as the wood absorbs the soap, it will become more stain repellant.
• If you want to protect the wood from the start, give your furniture a protective coating. We recommend Osmo Hardwax Oil, clear matte (3062).
• This finish seals the pores of the timber, forming a natural protection.
• Even then stains and marks should be removed immediately. If the liquid or substance are left to penetrate the wood, the furniture will eventually get stained.
• This product will darken the wood slightly!
• Use extra fine sand paper (minimum 320 grit) in the direction of the wood grain and apply the Osmo Hardwax Oil, clear matte (3062).View All Product Care Information