Triptych Teak Console
SKUPrint Tear Sheet
Availability Out of stock
From design powerhouse Ethnicraft, this collection of modern, solid wood furniture emphasizes functionality, simplicity, and quality. The Triptych Console is a stunning combination of refined design and the pure beauty of solid wood. This console brings an element of self-awareness and modernism to any environment. Industry West is one of a select number of American retailers carrying these handmade Belgian pieces.
Constructed from 100 percent recycled teak. Features three non-slamming drawers.
Wood swatch available upon request. Made in Belgium.
Triptych Teak Console dimensions: 83.1" wide x 18.1" deep x 20.9" high
Triptych Teak Console has no specific warranty information.View full product warranties
- PRODUCT CARE
Ethnicraft teak collection comes without a finish, or any kind of protective treatment. The wood is merely polished, allowing the natural oils to rise to the surface. The high density of teak has the advantage that stains stay on the surface and do not penetrate into the wood easily.
For daily care
• For regular dusting, use a dry, non-fluffy cloth
• For cleaning, use a damp – not too wet – sponge or cloth with a mild solution of water and natural soap (no detergent). Frequent cleaning with a natural soap solution will gradually build up a protective layer: as the wood absorbs the soap, it will become more stain repellant.
• If you want to protect the wood from the start, give your furniture a protective coating. We recommend Osmo Hardwax Oil, clear matte (3062).
• This finish seals the pores of the timber, forming a natural protection.
• Even then stains and marks should be removed immediately. If the liquid or substance are left to penetrate the wood, the furniture will eventually get stained.
• This product will darken the wood slightly!
• Use extra fine sand paper (minimum 320 grit) in the direction of the wood grain and apply the Osmo Hardwax Oil, clear matte (3062).View All Product Care Information