DIRECTOR OF SALES
About Industry West:
Industry West is a highly progressive eCommerce furniture company that furnishes offices, restaurants and homes throughout North America.
The director of sales with Industry West is expected to be a hands-on, creative, data-driven person who leads the sales team to create a second-to-none customer experience across all channels.
This position will report to the CMO.
The director of sales will be expected to:
- Take a lead in business development;
- Lead and train sales force – meet regularly with sales team to review strategic accounts, prospecting and current projects;
- Hold regular meetings with the sales team and help establish monthly, quarterly and annual goals and track against those goals;
- Manage specific accounts;
- Look for opportunities to grow sales;
- Interface and build relations with key partners;
- Improve the customer experience;
- Implement and optimize CRM and sales communication flow;
- Analyze KPI’s and metrics to identify trends and recommend activity to generate sales;
- Oversee and help facilitate best practice for the on-boarding of new customers; and
- Work closely with internal support functions including planning, logistics, operations & customer service.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 5+ year’s experience in sales, marketing, e-commerce, or project management;
- Strong understanding of e-commerce specific business practices and consumer behavior, best practice marketing strategy and tools, vendor management and project management;
- Experience in furniture or hard home categories an advantage;
- Proficient in web analytics and CRM systems; and
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, sales and marketing, advertising, communications or relevant degree
To apply email cover letter and resume to email@example.com